Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fiery Redhead






This sassy lady came in and wanted some blonde highlights to ring in the summer!

When Tonya first arrived for her appointment, I was actually surprised to see that she had red hair! This was a new color from the night before. I knew that it was going to take the exact right products to bleach out the red(red is really tricky!) and get the exact blonde color I was going for. And I also knew if I didn't do it right that those "blonde" highlights might turn pink or orange or some other undesirable color.  And that would NOT be good! 

And Tonya had already had a bad highlighting experience about a year ago (not by me!), so I needed to make her happy and give her just what she wanted.

I am happy to report that my mad skillz paid off!

She loved it. I loved it.

I am a huge fan of red hair with blonde highlights!

And that is what I call a happy ending:)


No comments:

Post a Comment