Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shaggy Chic



The last time you saw this cute lady featured I had just given her beautiful red hair some pizzazz with blonde highlights. 

This time she wanted a fun new cut. 

She wanted it choppy and flippy and all sorts of fun!

I didn't have to remove much length, but I did add tons of fun choppy layers. I also used a layering technique that will allow her layers to more easily flip out.

One of her main concerns was with her bangs. She did NOT want blunt cut bangs and said she had had lots of trouble finding someone who could make her bangs look slightly choppy and a bit disheveled. Using a few little magic tricks, I was able to give her the look she wanted.

We were both delighted with the look of her new shaggy chic do!

Man, I love my job!



No comments:

Post a Comment