Friday, October 26, 2012

Locks of LOVE

This lovely mother/daughter duo wanted to chop off their beautiful locks to donate to Locks of Love. It was FUN, to say the least, to chop off that much hair and to see the new hair transformations!

   Before and after : 14 inches gone!

This new simple, shoulder length cut will be so easy for her to maintain. I kept the layering around the bottom of her hair simple, so it would give her movement, but also allow her to easily pull it up off her face. I also textured her bangs so they wouldn't look so blunt and heavy. 


 Before & After: 12 inches shorter!

This cute little girl kept asking me to take her cut shorter and shorter. What a brave girl! Her Mom and I talked her into keeping it chin length. I love how this cut frames her face. I gave her some thicker bangs and did the same texturizing trick I used on her mom. Super cute!

1 comment: