Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pixie Cut

( click on photo for larger images )

( upper left: front view, lower left: back view, center: front/side view, upper right: after chopping over 13 inches off, lower right: getting ready for a big transformation!)



Shaila had really long hair that was driving her nuts! She wasn't happy with the style and was in the habit of pulling it into a ponytail every day.

She was ready for a HUGE change.

When she came to me she wasn't sure if she should go chin length bob or super, super short. 

(I was secretly hoping she'd choose to go super short!)  

But I wanted her to make the right decision for her. I love a good hair challenge.

I talked to her about the pro's and cons of both, and told her that she needed to be comfortable with whatever decision was made. Hair decisions are a big deal!

Shaila decided to go for it! Yay, I got my way:)

And I was beyond excited to transform her hair into this adorable pixie cut.




( pixie cut inspiration )

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I think I grew up with her. Is she from the Seattle area and is her maiden name Hall? If so, tell her "HI" from me!

    ReplyDelete